voor plaatjes?

ga voor plaatjes naar: http://http://thatsoundstruepics.blogspot.com/

dinsdag 12 april 2011

-


The most important thing in life is to find yourself, know who you are at all times and stand by that for the rest of your life.

Do things with passion or just don't bother to do them at all.

Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason.

Everybody says love hurts, but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts.. Rejection hurt.. Losing someone hurts.. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality, love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain & makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world, that does not hurt.

Don't ask yourself what you did wrong or how you coud have done it differently. Don't waste your valuable heart and mind trying to figure out why he did what he did, or thinking back on all the things he said, and wondering what was the truth and what was the lie. The only thing you need to know is that it's really good news: He's gone. Hallelujah."

You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret

Nothing in this world worth fighting for comes easy.

Everything seems so real, so alive if you wait for the right light.. If you walk those halls with pride in yourself& with life in your eyes.. Care about those who hurt you.. Smile at those who hate you.. Surround yourself with those who love you.. Believe the impossible and have fun doing whatever it is you do.. Don't... compromise values but set them.. Be eccentric.. Be unusual. Be different. Never be ashamed.

Everything seems so real, so alive if you wait for the right light.. If you walk those halls with pride in yourself& with life in your eyes.. Care about those who hurt you.. Smile at those who hate you.. Surround yourself with those who love you.. Believe the impossible and have fun doing whatever it is you do.. Don't... compromise values but set them.. Be eccentric.. Be unusual. Be different. Never be ashamed.

Some people don't want to be saved. Because saving means changing and changing is always harder than staying the same. It takes courage to face yourself in the mirror and look beyond the reflection. To find the you that you should have been. The you who got derailed by cruel childhood events. Events that took your life's natural trajectory and twisted it. Changing it into something unimaginable or even incredible

i've made mistakes in my life. i've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than i deserve. but, i've learned from my bad choices and even though there are somethings i can never get back and people who will never be sorry, i'll know better next time and i won't settle for anything less than i deserve.

So fail. Be bad at things. Be embarrassed. Be afraid. Be vulnerable.
 
Go out on a limb or two or twelve, and you will fall and it'll hurt.
But the harder you fall, the farther you will rise.
 
The louder you fall, the clearer your future becomes. Failure is a gift, welcome it.
 
There are people who spend their whole lives wondering
how they became the people they became, how certain chances pass them by,
why they didn't take the roads less traveled. Those people aren't you.
You have front row seats to your own transformation, and in transforming yourself,
you might even transform the world.And it will be electric, and I promise it will be terrifying. Embrace that; embrace the new person you're becoming. This is your moment.

The most important thing in life is your family.
There are days you love them, and others
you don't. But, in the end, they're the people
you always come home to. Sometimes its
the family your born into, and sometimes
its the one that you make for yourself.

dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned,
their only powerful when you got your back turned.

I can honestly say I don't want to forget you.
But I can't forgive you this time.
So I'm gonna go with my head held high,
and the memories left behind.
But I'll still hold a piece of you.

It's all about the attitude.
Don't show you're insecure,
don't ever let them see you cry.
Hold on to your pride because in the end it's all a girl has,
If you act like you will not tolerate to be messed with,
eventually you will start to believe it. 

Only think about your troubles when there is some purpose is doing so.
At other times, think about other things

Falling in love is the most beautiful and terrifying thing on earth.

Feel the summer in the air. The smell of hot boys and cute skirts. The vibe of outrageous parties and hot summer nights.
The butterflies of summerlove.

Hello I'm a girl. I'm stubborn. I will smile, have fun, flirt and party. Just so you won't see the tears behind my eyes.

Don't just act like you're big. Be big, be powerful, be a woman.

No doubts you say. Taking the risk and go all in. First prove me you're worth the pain.

When I'm with you it seems time stands still. We're caught in the moment.
I wish we could live in our little world forever.

New beginning, new heartaches, new love, new pain, new laughter,
new everything. I can do it, with you by my side.

He makes me fly so high, but the higher I go, the harder the fall will be.

Why do we wonder why people we love the most, hurt us the hardest. It's obvious that one can only hurt you so bad you wanna leave it all behind, when you love that person with all your heart.

And how we tried, and how we cried. We lost our self. The love has died.

I can honestly say, you've been on my mind since I woke up today.

How easy it is for you to make me blush, to make me smile. I was so sure not to fall in love anytime soon. I promised myself I would put my brain on the first place and my heart just needed to ride in the back seet. But you had to walk in my life and screw it all up. Do you have to be so damn charming and gorgeous? Do you really need to be so hilarious? It's unbelievable how comfortable 
 I am with you. I would even call it scary.

the way I see it is that I have a couple of choices. Believing and hoping you've changed
or walk away before I let my self crumble in to a thousand pieces again.  

there will always be someone trying to take you down, but don't let it get to you.
Just let it play out and watch them digging their own grave.

I'm gettin' ready for my night out on the town.
I'm lookin' hot cuz you know we are holdin' it down.
Rockin' high-tops and sayin' no to stilettos.
Cuz I might get drunk off my ass and I don't wanna fall.

she doens't care how many times I fuck up, because she is right there with me. Yes we are too loud, but what does it matter? Even when we are quiet you can stop looking at us. Okay, maybe we act like total goofs, but admit it. You'd like to be a goof with us. Most people are to afraid to stand out and we are a constant reminder of that. It is just that simple. Everyone loves to hate us
I'm going crazy over here. Just let me party and let me be. I don't want no more books, no more rules. I wanna live free, away from their judgement.

A sigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. Goodbye heartache, hello hangover.
nothing's ever built to last

i'm starting to miss a lot of people in my life.
i constantly have to remind myself that change is inevitable.
nothing's ever built to last.
and no one's meant to be with us forever.

Life is too short. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances. Give everything and have no regrets. Life is too short to be unhappy. You have to take the good with the bad. Smile when you're sad, love what you've got and always remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget. Learn from your mistake but never regret. People change and things go wrong but always remember, life goes on.

The only people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs.

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to let us down probably will. You'll have your heart broken, probably more than once, and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when someone broke yours. You'll fight with your best friend and maybe even fall in love with them. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast and you'll eventually lose someone close to you. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every 60 seconds you spend angry or upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it, if it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it'd be easy, they just promised it'd be worth it

There's comfort in knowing the truth, even if it hurts.

There comes a time in life when you have to let go of all the pointless drama & the people who create it & surround yourself with the people who make you laugh so hard that you forget the bad and focus solely on the good. After all, life is too short to be anything but happy.

The worst mistake anyone can make is being too afraid to make one.

I am no where near perfect. I eat when I'm bored. I fall for boys too easily. I'm vulnerable to believing lies. I'm hoping that one day I won't need a fake smile. I live by quotes that explain exactly what I'm going through. I make up excuses for everything. I have best friends and enemies. 
I have drama and memories. I am an average teeanger, and that's life. Live it, love it... Learn from it.
Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive -- the risk to be alive and express what we really are.”

The best way to predict your future is to create it

Sometimes you have to fall from a mountain to realize what you are climbing for. Obstacles are placed in our way to see if what we want is really worth fighting for. From every wound there's a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says, 'I was deeply wounded... But I survive.

Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion

For this girl, music is her life. It was there with her through all the drama, the break ups, the fights with friends. Ask her to name her favourite song, she'll name ten. When she's been put down, kicked around, all she has to do is put on her headphones and walk away from it all.

Nobody wants to admit to this, but bad things will keep on happening. Maybe that's because it's all a chain, and a long time ago someone did the first bad thing, and that led someone else to do another bad thing, and so on. You know, like that game where you whisper and sentence into someone's ear and that person whispers it to someone else, and it all comes out wrong in the end. But then again, maybe bad things happen because it's the only way we can keep remembering what good is supposed to look like.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten